Links to Luminescence Resources
- Online Database of Luminescent Minerals, by Gerard Barmarin
- RRUFF Project database of Raman, XRD and chemical information, at the University of Arizona
- The Fluorescent Mineral Society
- The Mineral Spectroscopy Server at the California Institute of Technology
- Gallery of Fluorescent Minerals, by James O. Hamblen, Georgia Institute of Technology
- JEOL xCLent
- Edwards P. R. and Lee M. R. (2014), Cathodoluminescence Hyperspectral Imaging in Geoscience, In: Cathodoluminescence and its Application to Geoscience, Ed: Coulson I. M., Short Course Series, Mineralogical Association of Canada, pp. 29-45. ISBN 9780921294559.
Links to X-ray Spectroscopy Resources
- Handbook of Soft X-ray Emission Spectra, by Masami Terauchi et al.
- X-ray Transition Energies Database, by the Physical Measurement Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- X-ray Compositional MicroAnalysis: EDS and WDS, by William Barker and John Fournelle, Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Links to Mineralogy Resources
- The Handbook of Mineralogy, by J.W. Anthony et al., hosted by the Mineralogical Society of America
- American Mineralogist Crystal Structure Database
Links to Standard Reference Materials for Luminescence Spectroscopy
- Standard materials available from the School of Geosciences, The University of Edinburgh.
- Smithsonian Microbeam Standards, from the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Optical coating materials, by crytur
Links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that CSIRO endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.